Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please let me vent about heart resentment .

Fan Jian hate this word.
Hate to denigrate their own . Contempt of their own .
But
I want to say .
I Fanjian up .
Can be seen as a no .
Can serve as a no .
A person can continue my life.
However .
When I ate at one time in .
When I saw you two personality coherence to the time signature .
When I saw the photo and then have to pretend when generous .
When I saw you two flirting time .
I really want to wanton yelling.
But
My training does not allow me to do so .
Tolerance can only be monotonous forced smile .
School has been so long .
Always trying to get too tired .
Class dining quarters .
Internet access on to the tired to the extreme .
Directly go to bed to sleep .
In those tough weekend.
Have been trying to go out for fancy .
Or Shuisi in the bunk .
Just to not think of .
Just to prove that they still live with the .
This kind of life this day.
My good friend you are saying that good .
I say you should not be hypocritical .
But when you say those words .
Would you promising I thought .
Now is this what you call good .
What is the cost ?
I have to bear what is it?
Happy sweet of you both happy.
And me.
Yes.
Yes .
Love is not otherwise have no right and wrong .
I am not qualified to blame you anything.
You have a very convergent in Xianbai your happiness.
Only blame myself Fanjian go to try to figure out .
It was my fault.
All my fault .
In many cases,
Obliquely reminded a lot of time or casual .
I always want to go against the wall .
Cast aside this self.
Loss of self- self.
Has been doing its best in front of everyone behaved calmly .
Such a person is in the middle of the night .
Allow me to shout themselves hoarse .
Allow me to slovenly .
Allow me to Xiaodujichang .
Allow me to make a return to unbridled self.

No comments:

Post a Comment