Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sandals, barefoot, walking street, do not do ladies

A sudden drop in the evening rain yesterday, and this rain is generally like Qiazhuo, not earlier, not later, exactly six working hours. Super depressed.

    Busy day, but eager to go home then, just as early to return to the warm house with a small blanket and listen to music, going on at nibbling. This day children may not be the mediator of partial views. This downpour about almost continuously for half an hour long.

    Finally the rain, and hurried down the stairs. A cell, Oudi God that really can punt the. Finally ride, and gave blocking the road. Mall Road, the water you have not seen a child's waist, if more water is clean, free swimming.

    Yellow River Road, and turn in the car, so cars know no hope, nor want to come do it, What is the bus in order to prevent being squeezed into a meat pie, dripping with water, then I am ready to go home.  

    Carrying shoes, barefoot Yazi, small steps, slowly. Small wind blowing, watching the street, like back to childhood. One to the next heavy rain, carrying umbrellas to run out, but also specifically to the depth of the local jump. Now, finally Jiumengchongwen.

    Thanks to the rain, so I am not a lady back, in fact, I do not do lady for many years.

    Two days ago, shopping, bought a hair bow attachment to the unit, they call me lady. So ladies, tell the truth, tiring. I am unwilling to be bound by nature, respect for freedom. Say, said, bluntly. Time to sing songs, to see who a loud voice. Laughs, laughing. To cry, I also am with like, a nose, a tear, cry is splinters. Unhappy when the emotions are written on his face. Stubborn and headstrong.

    Ups and downs to go 20 years, bad character, but he is not changed. Let me lady, go cool side. I was me.

    Carrying shoes, barefoot, stepped in the water. I just want you to know that I am not a lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment